Return & Refund Policy
Makani Foods follows the Return & Refund Policy according to the Kuwait Ministry of Commerce & Industry Law No. (39/2014) as per the following:
- Refunds or exchanges are processed within a maximum of 14 days only from the purchase date with the necessary provision of the original invoice to indicate the date of purchase and the value of the returned goods.
- All returned products and goods must be in the same condition as when purchased, and the consumer must have not used them in any way.
- Products will be replaced or returned if the reason for the return or exchange is due to manufacturing defects or violations of mandatory standard specifications in accordance with the policy mentioned above.
- According to the above-mentioned policy, the consumer may not return or exchange in the following cases:
- If the commodity changes its nature, characteristics, or method of packing or wrapping without replacing it, or returning it as being damaged, or it is impossible to return it to the condition it was in when purchased in a way that prevents it from being resold, unless the reason for the return and exchange is due to manufacturing defect, or a violation of mandatory standard specifications.
- All perishable consumer goods (fresh foods, frozen foods and baked goods) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable items or products.
- The refund and exchange will be made at the same place of purchase and invoice issue.
- Store purchases can be returned at any Makani Foods store.
- Home delivery purchases (online/tele sales) can be returned at the time of delivery or through contacting our customer service on 1809090.
- If your overall invoice is below 20KD after a return is made, you will be charged 1KD for delivery.
- Refunding the value of the goods happens in the same way as collecting the payment from the customer, whether in cash or debiting from the account.
For any inquiries, please contact customer service at 1809090.
Updated February 2024